Thursday, October 18, 2018

ALL-In-One Digital Currency Software

Hello and welcome to integrated Digital Software. This is online to meet the needs of people in search of functional and working software in other to help them achieve financial freedom. The company creates software generators for various digital currencies.
You do not have to be a computer expert to use our products, They are user friendly with anonymous I.P. It is most unfortunate that so many people still struggle to make money online. You only need our software to do all the Hard-Work for you as it digitally generates and transfers digital currencies to your wallet.
The amount to which the software can transfer has no limit. With any of the software here, you can generate over $20,000 in minutes and received almost same time after you customize your wallet to it. Before you see the video, check out a perfect money account created on 17th January with $305,000 Balance already using the software.
13th Feb, 2019

5th Feb, 2019

23rd January 2019


21st January 2019



17th January 2019



Here is the Perfect Money Revised 2019 Adder and see how it works below.
WATCH THE VIDEO
THE LATEST BITCOIN GENERATOR
2019 VERSION.

HERE IS A BTC ACCT SET UP AND FUNDED IN 30 MINUTES


It also works for most crypto currencies like Bitcoins, Bitcoin-cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Neo, Steller, Nem etc. Other gate way currencies are in process.
The company has given out this software freely to 10 users daily for the past 90 days. This was to enable those users get it easily. But you can Download and get a code to activate it after purchase. 
Purchase Order
*Send an email with a title " I'm ready to buy this Software" to intergratedigitalsoftware@gmail.com
*Choose between Perfect money or Bitcoin as means of payment and specify in your email.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Other digital currencies are Perfect Money, Paypal, WebMoney and Payza.  We got a demo copy for trial. You can have it after you mail to us on intergratedigitalsoftware@gmail.com. Our support shall respond to you right away and see how easy and fast to make money with just a click. 

52 comments:

  1. Though I bought a few software from other sellers in the past but this is very special , quick and on point every time I use. Thank you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has fully restored my interest in free stuff. I receive the link and its working like a pro software. How long will it work for free sir ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see things like online. It is good to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The software is what I can seriously recommend because it is working. I used a few others in the past but this is top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Forwood. It is sky rocketing working perfectly and its worth telling someone close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I MADE MY FIRST MONEY WITH THE SOFTWARE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried the perfect money adder right now and it works just as watched in the video. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a single mom looking for better income opportunity. I got this through a friend and very thankful to her. I am able to make $15,800 in 2 days first time ever online. It is a beautiful software.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Software is first of its kind. Works every time I make a transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brother developer. I love the software. Very good and working.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is an honest software. It works exactly as described.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI - How do I pay to get its access?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can pay through bitcoin sir. Contact us through our email for details on how to get it. Our email is intergratedigitalsoftware@gmail.com

      Delete
  13. Hello! I'm very glad to receive your software right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am new using this and every thing is working as described. Thank you all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I received so much bitcoins since I use this software. I am so amazed and exited to know your developers of the app. Good ! Good !! Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is a wonderful software. I use this often in the Caribbean and Italy when I go on Hos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I received $3,800 bitcoins right now to my wallet. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Does this work?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is this really real? Does it really work?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I come from Africa, does it work in Africa and how much does the software cost?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is highly recommended for everyone looking to making it big big online with bitcoins. I have made so much in short while. Thanks crew.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am glad about this. It is still the best today.

    ReplyDelete
  23. After I lost to Xcryptobiz, I am able to make very huge amount using this software to recover all my losses. Every time now, I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey I Need This Software.
    Please sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact us to order the software. Our email address is intergratedigitalsoftware@gmail.com

      Delete
  25. Hello,

    I just sent an email. Kindly respond.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i saw this post and i foud it intresting please i need the software thanks

    ReplyDelete